Friday, March 19, 2010

Just being REAL

Since this is MY blog, I will not apologize for the nature of this blog. I'm going to be real, because that is just the way it is. I hate being broke. During that time when we get our taxes, we have enough $$ to cover the basics and the extras..then all of a sudden it's gone! It's so frustrating. I can't work. It truly is not because I don't want to, I really can't. Not w/ Isaiah and his disability. So..we barely can make ends meet. I must say, God always provides. I guess today it's just not having the extra that is getting to me. I just would like to live a life where we didn't live paycheck to pay check...however I am also very aware that it could be a whole lot worse and I should probably quit whining. But we all have to get it out of our system once in awhile...So.. I think I'm done whining now.
On a brighter note, things w/ my dad are going great. The kids talked to him last weekend. I am still soo excited, it's so surreal..This is all such a GOd thing..so amazing!
Haley got into Walden and The Real School, we are going to send her to the Real School! She will be bused!! Then hopefully Savannah will go there in 6th grade too and they both will be all set all the way thru high school. I feel better w/ them going to a smaller school. I am hoping Jeremiah will want to go there when he goes into high school.. we'll see though. I guess at the end of the day, I am thankful. Thankful for my family. That on a friday night I spent the evening watching a movie w/ my hubby and kids. So many families are broken..kids don't have both parents that love them to the ends of the earth and love each other to the ends of the earth. Darnell and I have that. We don't hve a perfect life, but I will tell you, whoever you are that reads this..so many people that don't have money issues, don't have husbands like mine, husbands that are awesome and faithful and fabulous fathers, or don't have kids that are great, and honest and loving! I have all that, maybe not the money, but the family that is awesome. That is what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment