Thursday, March 4, 2010

Not Diabetic!!

Well I had my physical today. I felt like an old person, lol, I had a huge list of things I needed to talk to the Dr. about..lol..bottom line, I am NOT diabetic! All my blood work came back normal..I am still anemic but it's getting better. I have a chest Xray tmrw for my shortness of breath, and an Xray on my neck. It's been hurting for awhile and I've had a continual headache for the better part of the last 3 months! So, I also will be having physcial thearpy and she gave me a muscle relaxer which I've only taken once.. so far it helps! Things are going great w/ My dad. It's still SOOOO weird to call him and have him call me.. it's all so exciting! I realize we are just beginning to get to know each other, but I think we are off to a good start! Darnell is sick tonight, my poor baby!!! He's an awesome hubby and daddy. I am off to bed.. getting sleepy!

No comments:

Post a Comment