Thursday, March 17, 2011

First gorgeous day!

Today was the weather was GORGEOUS!!! I got up at 4:30 a.m. crazy I know. I don't know why, but I got up and took a shower and then got the kids up and ready for school. Took them to school and went to Starbucks. Came home and went back to bed for a couple hours. Then went to lunch w/ Darnell. I have had this list in my head of all these things I need to get done, annoying things I have been putting off. Well over the last week and a half I have been slowly chipping away at them. Feels good. I am feeling good about getting this stuff done. Last night I typed up a summary of sorts on Isaiah. I am applying for services for Isaiah, things that aren't covered under SSI but things he needs. And I want to be as accurate as possible in how I explain his history and his specific circumstances. Then it also occured to me that this is a great way to document his progress and keep adding to it. That way my brain doesn't have to remember every single detail. I can hand a copy of this summary to whoever asks me to explain Isaiah to them. It feels good to get it all typed out and out of my head in a way. When I am trying to explain it all to someone, I always forget something, I get nervous, I mix up my words ..etc... Now all I have to do is find Isaiah's birth certificate and I can mail it all in. I think I may just go get a new copy. It is just easier then tearing my house apart looking for it.
I also got half of our basement de-cluttered. According to Darnell, our basement is clean as a whistle compared to so many basements he goes into that are absolutely disgusting. But I guess I set a higher standard for myself. So... anyways... I must go put groceries away. sounds fun right?

No comments:

Post a Comment