Monday, March 28, 2011

Monday again

Do any other mother's notice that you don't pour yourself a full cup of milk/juice etc.. anymore b/c you are so used to pouring for your kids? lol.. last week I caught myself doing that. I thought, oh, I'm an adult, I can have a full cup of milk! Another thing I have noticed that in 14 years, I have not had a purse that has had "normal" things in it. My purse can at any given time have, wipes, little girl bracelets, catheters, dinosaurs, you get the idea. There are some days that I just want my space. I have found that I am the kind of person that I NEED my own personal space. I think part of the reason I am so irritable and crabby is that this weather has been crap, I can't wait to open the windows, get out on our porches...
I have a lot going on right now. A lot in my head that is just rolling around and I just don't know what to do with it. I have downloaded some worship music so I can quiet myself before God, give it all to God. I'm still struggling. I still have hope though. My kids will do something so funny, Isaiah will cuddle up next to me w/o me asking him to ( it's rare! lol) Darnell is so good to me, especially when I have migraines. They wipe me out. I am very blessed. And the view we have of the Lake is getting better as Spring s-l-o-w-l-y comes to WI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment