Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Dealing with it.....

Haley does not need surgery. Praise God. They filled her bladder up to capacity and we could see on the XRay that there was NO leaking. So I am claiming God's healing over Haley. 
I made my appointment w /the neurosurgeon. And so it begins. I have been hearing from everyone their opinion and advice as to how to handle all this. Be positive, at least you know now why you have headaches, etc...All very valid points. Very logical points. Right now, my emotions are sort of running amuck. My mind is running a mile a minute w/ all the what ifs. I've see how this condition can play out. My aunt has suffered w/ it for years.  So right now, my head is still spinning, I'm still freaked out. And I still am dealing w/ the physical aspects of this. I don't have the right meds yet. So these dang headaches are still there. I have had neck pain for quite awhile, and never associated it w/ the migraines. Turns out it's a symtom.  I feel like I just got slammed w/ a 2 X 4.   So for my friends and family, please don't think I'm being a drama queen or having a pity party. This is serious. It's a huge blow that I have to deal for the rest of my life. I thought I was overwhelmed w/ dealing w/ Isaiah's issues and Haley's and now this. I need prayer, grace, space, and understanding. I know God is in control. I'm am just trying to figure this out. So when I say I can't do something b/c I have a headache, I really do. And it's not just a regular old headache. I'm not trying to go on and on... I just want to be clear. So...that's all for now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment