Saturday, April 30, 2011

Frustrated..

Yesterday and today were actually nice out. I am so ready for nice weather. It will be May tomorrow, it should nice out by now. I feel like all I blog about is Chiari. well right now that is so consuming. 99% of the time I have a headache. And I feel pressure in my head that is painful. So far there's nothing I can take to help. It's very frustrating. I have been doing a lot of reading and I have found that the more I do, the more it triggers a headache. Fabulous. I guess it's just going to take time to get used to all of this. 
Spring Break is over. Kids go back to school on Monday. YAY!! It was nice to have things relaxed, but the weather was so crappy that it was no fun. I am PRAYING that Isaiah doesn't have a hard week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment