Monday, September 7, 2009

Facebook | Home

Labor Day! Darnell had to work so the kids and I went to my mom's. We were going to cook out but got lazy and ordered pizza instead. The kids played outside, it's gorgeous out today! I wish I could say I have tons of energy, however I do not. I did clean the upstairs bathroom, but I have so much I wnat to do..I am struggling to get out of this funk..I know I am capable of so much more, yet I am feel stuck. I would rather lay around and do nothing. With the kids in school I have plenty of time to get things done and I have a choice to either get stuff done, or take naps etc...I am tired of my own whining. Well it IS my blog, so I guess I can whine all I want, lol.. seriously though...I have a family, I have resposenabilites and I need to get with it. I am thinking I need to shake up my routine...the rut I am in will only change if I make a conscious effort to make some changes. I need to pray for God to give me what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment