Monday, September 21, 2009

My husband


My Husband. Darnell Wayne Hoaglund. He is like none other. He loves despite my many imperfections..he sees something in me that I don't see.. the good and the bad and loves me...even likes me... still. There are not many men like him. Someday, hopefully there will be 2 more like him, our 2 sons. They have an excellent example. He's self-less, always puts others before himself, remembers all the little things, does spontaeous things to surprise me, plays w/ our kids even when he's dog tired! I love him more than I can put into words!!!

Different subject... I WISH I was OCD or a perfectionist.. maybe that would motivate me to clean my house the way I want, get all the little things done I want to get done. Neat freaks aren't lazy. I'm not always lazy, but have been feeling very lazy lately. I guess all this time on my hands gets my mind going..lol..I am thankful for God's mercy and grace. Till next time.............

No comments:

Post a Comment