Friday, September 25, 2009

Savannah's new glasses

It's Friday, Darnell was off today. I slept almost all day. I got up and took a shower and then took Savannah to get her new glasses. They are purple and she got a "that's so raven" pink case for them. She looks adorable. She cracks me up. Some of the things that come out of her mouth.. I swear she's going to be a stand up comedian some day. I am still struggling w/ this "funk" I just can't get motivated. We got Isaiah's room put together. We got him a Packers comforter set..looks so cool. I have to say he's been so much better lately. He comes up and hugs me, gives me kisses and tells me he loves me. He just didn't do that before hardly at all. I see my therapist on Wednesday. It's a good thing. I can barely stand myself and how I have a million thoughts runnning thru my head yet don't do a single thing. SOOOO frustarting.

No comments:

Post a Comment