Monday, September 28, 2009

Chilly Monday Morning

I have Haley home today w/ what I think may be the flu. She went to bed last night w/ a bad stomache...woke up still feeling yucky. Yesterday was a great day. Darnell was off, so we went to church, as a family for the first time in a long time. I am soo very thankful that Darnell has a job, but I wish he was off on Sundays. But for now it's ok. We went to the RFKC picnic and had a great time. Then we went to the Willoughby's for pizza on the grill! That was awesome! We had such a great time! This morning I dropped Isaiah off at school earlier, before I dropped J off. We are going to see if this will work. With him going at 10;20 he's missing all of his reading, which he desperately needs to be in. So.. I am praying he will continue to be excited to go in early. Still can't get him on the bus, but I don't mind bringing him. It's progress in the right direction!! I'm feeling good today! I have a wonderful family, wonderful friends...God is GOOD!!

No comments:

Post a Comment