Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Well, this week has been pretty darn good. THe kids went back to school, can I get an AMEN?? LOL.. J, H & S had great days. Isaiah, not so much. He cracked a window and came barreling out the front doors w/ the principal and 2 other staff members following after.. This time I did NOT have a meltdown. Yay for me! I did however take a really long nap w/ Isaiah when we got home. I emailed the superintendent for unified stating my issues w/ RUSD, the fact that I want to have a meeting, and I will not settle for mediocore(totally spelled that wrong, lol) education just because he has a disability. I will not apologize for the fact that Isaiah's issues are not his fault. Yes, he doesn't show a lot of his episodes at school, but after the incident on the first day I am interested to see how they can justify that. he's 6 now, he NEEDS to be in the proper class so he can receive the education he's entitled to. so that's that.

I have had all this SSI stuff on my brain for entirely too long...this week it's all done and in our favor. Praise God. I am noticing God's favor in so many areas in our lives. I feel like after the summer from Hell, this fall, this new season will bring new things, better things. I firmly believe that!

No comments:

Post a Comment