Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snow Day!!!!!

We had a snow day today! Haley woke us up at 5:45 am to tell us. Needless to say I couldn't fall back asleep. So, being a person that RARELY sees the world that early, got an early start today. That part felt good. I got laundry going, I even had the girls empty the dishwasher at like 7a.m., lol.. they didn't mind! Then I pulled all the couch cushions out to vacuum. It is a disgrace to all stay at home mom's as to what I found under those cushions..yuck! It's all good now though! I started to lose momentum around 11 a.m...mind you I had 6 kids in the house. So the fact that the downstairs was all clean was a great accomplishment. For some reason I got more done w/ them all home than when they are at school! Isaiah had a rough afternoon. With a full house, after a few hours it throws him into a tailspin..

5 more days till the Dells! Savannah is packed already! Although I don't think she realizes that she may need some of what she packed before we actually leave, LOL...I felt bad that Darnell had to work in this nasty weather. He's such a hard worker! And doesn't complain. I'll admit flat out I'm a big wuss, I'd never survive, LOL...

I am struggling with this whole weight issue.Yes I had gastric bypass, yes I lost a lot of weight, HOWEVER,I am still overweight. I used to be a working out machine. Now..I can't seem to get myself motiviated. I am watching The Biggest Loser and it always inspires me, but obviously not enough to do anything about it! I KNOW I have the potential to lose the weight I want to lose and get to where I want physically. However I lack the discipline and ambition. I am working on it.. I feel like I am right on the cusp of taking the next big step and jumping back into my workout groove. I am praying that God will give me what I need, when I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment