Saturday, February 27, 2010

Good night!

Darnell made lasagne for dinner tonight, we invited our mom's over too. THen we played black jack w/ the kids.. tooo funny! They used M & M's to bet w/, Savannah won the pot...I feel extremely blessed that we have such a close family. What is better than a Saturday night eating dinner w/ family? Really? my kids are hopefully going to have such great memories. I have great memories from my childhood and I'm so thankful my kids will too. Life isn't perfect and we've endured our share of struggles, but on nights like this, and our vacation, we have far more good memories than bad. NOw a new chapter in my life is opening w/ my dad. I am so excited and thankful. He told me that my brothers and I look alike,! WOW...I still am blown away.. in a good way. I feel very blessed.
On a different note, I have been feeling so funky physciallly...I woke up one night sweating bullets... today was the 3rd time this week that I was sweating bullets and just shaky..which that could be what's called dumping from having gastric bypass..but I have gone so long w/ out dumping and I am not sure if it has anything to do w/ my blood sugar. I went this past Monday for my blood work and I have a physical this coming Thursday. I'm just exhausted lately.. I did work out 2 times this week, which is a good start I guess. Well I'm falling asleep so i guess that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment