Monday, February 15, 2010

The Wilderness part 1

We are on vacation. Me, Darnell, the kids, my mom. It's awesome this 4 room presidential suite is BEYOND what I could've imagined! What a blessing! 2 master suites, 2 other bedrooms, a full kitchen, dining room , living room , laundry, jacauzzi tubs!It's like one of those Manhantan apartments you see on HGTV that go for millions of dollars. It is a huge blessing! Our kids, and us for that matter will have great memories! Today I felt pretty crappy all day. I woke up in the middle of the night w/ the WORSt headache of my life, I was so close to having Darnell bring me to the ER, but thankfully I fellback asleep. I started a new med to suposedly help me sleep, needless to say I won't be taking it again! The headche sort of lingered all day, I took a long day so that was good. I've had a cold that seems to be coming and going, not sure what that's about, but whatever..
Yesterday THEE weirdest thing happened as we were driving up here to the Dells I get a text saying Kevin White ( my dad) wants to get to know me. It's be over 15 years since I've spoken to him. He's had some major health issues that almost took his life, his brother just died and I guess when all that happens for some people that puts a whole lot into perspective. I am PRAYING that this this works out. I still can't wrap my head around it. it's so surreal. This time away from home is so nice. Isaiah is doing fabulous! he's enjoying every single second, tonight he did ask if he could go to bed though, lol.. he's wiped out!! Well my eyes are getting exteremly sleepy! This week is proof to us that God does want good things for his children and does want us to be happy, we don't always have to just settle for the bare minimum. Praise God!

No comments:

Post a Comment