Thursday, August 27, 2009

Painting..

Yesterday I finally tackled Isaiah's room and painted it. It still needs some trim work and all that but it's 90% done. That's a load off. Next I am going to re paint all of our doors on the 2nd floor and the trim in the girls room. It's all white and w/ 4 kids, only so much will come off w/ scrubbing...Darnell is off for the next 3 days! YAY! After this week he will be working a lot of overtime. That's good too. It will work out that the extra days he works the kids will be in school anyways so that's nice. They go back to school in, not including today, 5 days!! Yes I am counting down. I wish I was one of those moms that could say, Oh I am going to miss them sooo much.. but I am not. I am tired of the tattling taling, whining, blah blah blah...I will however miss the good days, the laughter, the silliness, the carefree moods my kids have. This summer was awful for the most part. I will be glad to say good bye. Not to mention the weather sucked. Hardly hot, hardly any decent days to swim..which is a shame seeings we have a great pool in our backyard. But I am looking forward to fall days, going for walks, getting some stuff done around the house. Now that I am able to stay home and not feel guilty about it, I can actually have some time to myself and maybe even enjoy it! I plan on hanging out more at Nikki's and snuggling my sweet nieces.. helping my friend Jen w/ her newborn twins once they come home..getting my house organized..With all that being said, I do realize that these are my plans. I am not naive enough to think that God may have other plans for me.. so we'll see. I am praying that this next season(literally haha) will be QUIET!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment