Saturday, September 18, 2010

feeling crappy....

This medication change SUCKS!! I can't sleep for crap, when I do, I'm having the craziest dreams/nighmares I ever had.. i wake up every 2 hrs at least. I'm dizzy and I feel like I'm pregnant, no I'm not really, but my emotions are all over the place. This sux. yes I am whining and complaining. Plus Isaiah is sooooo backed up, his belly was hard as a rock. I will spare everyone the gorey details..let's just say he's miserable. I'm not feeling too hot myself...This last week really bit the big one. I am probably being a big dramatic.. oh well. I have 7 followers of my blog. I have had this pipe dream that I will have lots and lots of followers, but I guess I am not that interesting, LOL....Well I am going to chill w/ Isaiah. My poor boy has had better days..

No comments:

Post a Comment