Wednesday, September 8, 2010

this and that...

Well it feels like fall is here. yesterday the wind was totally outrageous! Tonight I am home alone. Darnell is at work, the kids are all at church. Lately I've been feeling, emotional. Not quite sure over what...I feel depressed..but then other times I feel so hopeful about things. I wish I could get my emotions under control, that or have a good cry and get it over with already....The kids are back in school and having more free time is great. I do however need to learn to use the time wisely. If I could I would lay in bed ALLLL day and night and veg out. I do too much of that as it is. I just don't have the energy or desire to do much. I am baking and cooking more. That's good. However I still feel full of anxiety. I am tired of having headaches, yesterday I did a bunch of yard work and so today my lower back is killing me. Im only 33, it's ridiculous that after a little bit of yard work, my body feels like went thru the ringer. blah blah blah....
I can't believe how fast the summer went. It actually was one of the better summers we have had in a very long time!

It's a few hours later, I now have a migraine. damn it!!! I called the headache clinic last week and am waiting for a referral. I also made an appt for Jeremiah w/ the dr for his headaches. i don't know if he can go to the headache clinic too, but he gets horrid headaches too, he has since he was little. So since I can't move w/o my head pounding, I've been laying in bed watching house for hours...I still have laundry that needs to be folded and put away( huge pet peeve when it's just sitting in a basket) tons of laundry to be done, and I had started cleaning the dining room and had to stop. I realize I sound crabby and negative.. you'll have to exuse my pissy mood. My awesome hubby stopped and got me some 7up, exedrin PM and red vine. should be good to go for the rest of the night...

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you tonight, Melissa. And feeling very bad that I did so much talking today and didn't take enough time to stop and find out how YOU are doing! We'll add that to the top of the list for coffee convo next time.
    Hang in there! Its by HIS strength that we get through days like these. Which, I know, is SO much easier to say than it is to live out daily! But have faith....you can do it! You are awesome. Don't sell yourself short.

    ReplyDelete