Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First day of school!!!

Well FINALLY the first day of school came. Unfortunately I was soo sick this morning, I didnt get to see the kids off, Darnell did. But they all had a great day. Haley started middle school... whoa..Isaiah rode the bus! whoo-hoo! Unfortnuately I had a horrible night from Hell last night.. I had the worst headache EVER....so I called today to get a referral to the headache clinic. It was horrible.

This weekend my dad is coming to visit, and my brother Kevin and his family are coming from seattle. so... we are planning on getting together w/ my brothers and their families and then handing out w/ my dad and Pam on sunday afternoon. It all feels so surreal sometimes!
Well I would type more, but i'm falling asleep! good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment