Thursday, September 2, 2010

School has started!!!

I talked to my dad on the phone 3 times today. so cool! This weekend, I just may meet 2 of my half brothers. It's all so amazing. It's new and exciting and a little bit scary, lol...Darnell's been off most of the week and he's off till next Tuesday. I sorta had a meltdown on Monday. Isaiah was just too much for me. I just couldn't handle anymore. So thankfully Darnell came home. School started yesterday!! The night before school started I had probably one of the WORST nights ever ever ever!!! My head hurt so bad that I wanted to just die. I was dreaming about my head hurting, I kept waking up... horrible. So, yesterday I called my Nurse Praticioner to get a referral for the headache clinic. Then last night I went to a counseling appointment. I need to start making a list of what I need to get done, and at night letting it be, not going over and over things in my head. I also need to stop putting so many expectations on myself. Easier said than done.
Everyone had a great day at school. Isaiah got on the bus and has now completed 2 full days of school. good start to a great year!
Funny story... yesterday, the house smelled. Now I am not a Merry maid and have a pristine house, but we aren't yucky slobs either. So I could not figure out what smelled so awful. So at like 6:30 this morning Darnell was smelling behind the fridge( where our mouse zapper is) and Darnell says " For the mouse house, when does the light go on? I said, it blinks if there is a dead mouse in there"... he says well it was blinking like 3 or 4 days ago!!! Well we found where the smell was coming from! So GROSS!!!! At least I got the mouse out and the smell. Now I need to put the mouse house back just in case there are anymore of that dead mouses friends. so gross.
So I am drooling over the iphone 4. I want one bad. I also want the Ipad. I guess I could go on and on, however today I am very thankful that we are able to pay our rent, buy groceries etc..

No comments:

Post a Comment