Saturday, June 13, 2009

Day 3 of mini vacation

Well we home. We came home early. But the kids are still at mom's and aunt Joanie's. I have had a 2 FULL days of doing absolutely NOTHING! WOW! I am now missing my kids. On Wednesday when I dropped Isaiah off at Joanie's, I was still reeling from that morning's continuous episodes, now that I am over that, I miss my boy. And as far as the other 3 amigos, I miss them terribly too!!! It's so funny that in the midst of the chaos, and business of life, you can let yourself get so irritable and crabby and worn out. Now, after a few days of peace and quiet I feel like I have at least some of my sanity back, haha. I feel rejuvenated. Not completely, I think it's going to take a lot of time for that, and a whole lot more counseling sessions. But I have a plan. I need to get my head straight. I need to get back on my exercise routine and really dive into weight watchers. I know if I feel better about myself, I will be better equipped to be the mother my kids need me to be. One more day of school left. Jeremiah will be an official 7th grader.. it makes me want to vomit just thinking about it. However, I am soooo proud of the young man he's becoming. He's a good boy, he's sensitive, he's thoughtful, respectful, I just couldn't be more proud of him. Haley is just as awesome..she's so smart, she's so sweet. Banna, she's just can bring a smile to your face and make you laugh. She's so smart, so diligent about her school work. My kids are awesome. It's been a nice break, however it will be good to have everyone back home tomorrow! I am going to savor every moment of peace & quiet because after Monday and school's out...well school's out, enough said, LOL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment