Tuesday, June 16, 2009

First offical day of summer vacation!


Well today officially began our summer vacation. Kiddie Corner started. They all were looking forward to it. I was very impressed w/ myself, lol, because I got up and was showered before 7:45 a.m. I had the dishwasher loaded, Jeremiah brought the laundry to the basement, the kids were all dressed and ready to go. We had a few hiccups w/ Isaiah once we got to Lockwood park, but he ended up going. Then when we got home I had to keep the momentum going so he would get on his van. I had to pick him up, but he got on. He was crying, but not throwing a fit kind of crying. We are making progres. It's very slow, but at least it's in the right direction. I got the downstairs vacuumed, I still need to dust and scrub the kitchen floors. I think I'll save that for tomorrow. Jeremiah of course is at his home away from home, hi Bff Blair. He's spending the night. So..for the first day of summer vacation w/ 5-6 kids in tow it was a good day! I even got a short nap when just the girls were home and they were playing "friends" Now Isaiah is home and playing too, I just heard him say " What's up girlfriend?" LOL!!! On that note I'm off to make dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment