Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday tuesday...

Well, Sunday was better, the kids went to Joanie's for a few hours so I came home and took a nap ;) When I picked Isaiah up he had a fever. Yesterday he still had a fever so I kept him home from his program. Then Mckinley called and said Jeremiah was in the nurse's office. He was sick too. I think that is probably only the 2nd time he's ever called home because he was sick. So yesterday I had my sick boys home w/ me. I've had a headache on and off for a couple days too..Isaiah went to his program today. It was a bit of a struggle to get him on the van, but I got him on. I swear the saying " what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.." Well I am going to be flipping She-Ra or Wonder Woman by the time this boy is raised, lol...Darnell is cleaning up the supper mess, God bless him. I don't feel like doing anything. I can't wait to leave Thursday. No kids, no messes, just peace and quiet! It hit me that this will be last taste of that for the next couple months because the kids are done w/ school on Monday. They start kiddie corner on Tuesday. Isaiah will go there in the a.m's and then come home and go to his program. That will be nice. I won't have to worry too much about him fighting w/ the other kids in the afternoons. I think it will be good for the other kids to have a break. They put up w/ so much, If I could "reward" them in some way for being such great siblings I would. But for them it really just comes natural. So it will be a win-win situation for Isaiah to be at his program and the kids to swim and all that with some peace. We also found out that the social worker at Rogers Memorial will have a family session w/ the kids too, and we'll have a therapist do home visits to help w/ the home issues. So.. I feel like we are making progress. Tomorrow is my birthday. I hope I have the energy to get all the cleaning done I need to do before Darnell and I leave on Thursday. I want to come home to a clean house! The kids just gave me their hand made birthday presents, a sweet letter from Savannah and a couple of art projects, Haley, Banna & Isaiah all gave me these little clay projects from art class. It all just makes me feel so loved. It has been eating Savannah alive for like 3 days to give me the presents, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment