Wednesday, July 29, 2009

comfort food....

ok..just for the record.. i am venting..what else is new?? I am royally pissed off that I do not have the extra cash to go to O&H and get my croissants or to Starbucks and get my coffee. I am quite sick of being broke. There isn't much I can do about, Heck, I need to be thankful for all that I do have rather than whining about trival things like coffee and pastry. Why can't I just be happy w/ all that I do have...rather than what I don't? Well I'll tell you why because I'm human, I'm stressed and in desperate need for comfort food. And in all my years I know that I need to find comfort in God, not food. But human nature takes over and I am obsessing over these trival things. When will I get it? Soon I hope...I am praying for a breakthrough in so many areas...

No comments:

Post a Comment