Monday, July 20, 2009

Not My chid Monday!!!

Monday, July 20, 2009
Not My Child!



Did you almost die of embarrassment when your child walked in on you and your husband doing you-know-what? Want to scream bloody murder when your toddler colored on your floor with a Sharpie? Feel like a terrible mother when your kid used a swear word in front of your in-laws? Well don't! Mothers aren't perfect and neither are children, so today I thought we'd switch things up a little and do a Not my child! Monday!

Sound like fun? Then let's get going!


Well I have been sort of putting of this post all day, trying to come up w/ clever and funny things my 4 kids have done. And believe me there are many. It's remembering all of them. So here goes!

My daughter would never ever pass gas, giggle and then walk away...even though we've told her MANY times that that is not appropriate behavior outside of our home...
This same daughter never chimmied(did I spell that right?) the fridge when she was 2 to get the gummy worms that were on top of the fridge, nor did she like to eat sugar plain and must have taken a WHOLE hand full then proceeded to walk down the stairs to our family room w/ a trail of sugar leading me right to her..MY dear daughter wouldn't do THAT!!
My oldest son absolutely DID NOT use a not so nice word to his younger brother..he didn't just let it roll of his toungue like it's a word a 12 year old says every day.. Nope, not him, and my husband didn't have to tell him the real meaning of the rotten word..nope not my son.
My oldest daughter DOES not get up in the middle of the night, wonder into our room, ramble on and on, not making sense and then falling asleep ANYWHERE..on the stairs, the toilet, half on and half off her bed..not my daughter!
And FINALLY my children can NOT rattle off my compliacated Starbucks drink and tell anyone who will listen exactly what I get from my favorite place or that they just write my name on the cup. Not my children.
So there you have it! I am SURE there are sooo many more funny things my kids have NOT done, lol!!

No comments:

Post a Comment