Saturday, July 25, 2009

New Meds..

Isaiah started new meds again. Last night he woke up in the middle of the night w/ a night terror. I was able to calm him down believe it or not by just rubbing his back and massaging his temples. THen today for the most part the morning he was fine. I had to go into the walk in clinic because I have a UTI and then go to walgreens to pick up my script..when we got home, he just flipped out. He did it again just a little while ago. I of course have NO idea if it's just from the med changes or what. I hate that he feels the way he feels. I can't change it, I can't make it better. Thursday night we hung out w/ some friends and Isaiah played w/ his friend Miles. I haven't seen him play like a regular little boy like that in I don't know how long, if ever. It did my heart good to see my little boy playing like he should. Not raging, not in a hospital, not sleepy from medicine. He had such a good time. I think one of the hardest parts about all this is knowing that I have NO control over this and every day is different..it's so hard to plan or predict from one minute to the next if Isaiah's going to be ok, how he'll handle things etc...I guess that's where I am supposed to trust God. I just wish God would give me a heads up once in a while, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment