Wednesday, July 29, 2009

whatever!!!!!!!

Well, I don't really have much to say except I'm angry. I'm angry that my son has these issues that cause him to get so physical w/ the whole family. I am WORN OUT!!! I'm pissed off. I KNOW that I'm suposed to be positive, speak positively and all that, but how do I get to that point? Darnell is awesome..when he comes home he totally fills in the gap, gives me the space I need, especially after a day like today when I feel literally like a battered mother. I am NOT exaggerating...I have a professional opinion to back that up, haha. not really funny i guess...Anyways, tomorrow Me and the girls are going to Great America w/ Ruth and her girls. We went last year so we are making it a tradition. I'm happy to be going and doing somehting fun w/ the girls and all that, however I am soooo wiped out. I just want to veg out. Then Friday we have to be at Children's hospital by 9:30 to bring Isaiah to the constipation clinic. I am really looking forward to when we are on the other side of this mountain.. until then, I just pray that God will keep carrying me...

No comments:

Post a Comment