Monday, July 27, 2009

What a day..

Ok.. forwarning...I can't guarantee that my language will be clean.. sorry , but that's just how it is tonight. Today SUCKED!!!!!!!!! I don't even have the energy to type it all.. long story short, Isaiah went COMPLETELY bizerk.. raging, screaming, the whole 9 yards. I have bruises and cuts all over. He tore into my arms and legs w/ his finger nails till I bled. I can not figure out where this rage is coming from.. aside from ANOTHER medicine change...We are not getting any fricking help from Roger's memorial, I had to call 911 because he was so flipping violent, they didn't do shit for us. Whatever.. so now we'll see if if tomorrow will be better or if we'll have to admit him AGAIN...which really doesn't do jack accept scare the crap out of Isaiah and the rest of us are miserable b/c life as we know it is all jacked up. I'm sick to death of this crap. I can't handle much more. Sun-Wed, I'm on my own because obviously Darnell's at work. My other kids have to endure so much that I feel freaking helpless and like they are being scarred for life...Every "professional" person I talk to talks to me like I don't know jack about all this.. what the Hell.. I live this.. I deal w/ it daily.. I can't live a normal life b/c of it. I go back and forth between so pissed off I feel the steam coming out of my ears to being so emotionally numb...So there you have.. the bad and the ugly.. usually it goes, the good, the bad and the ugly... no good today.. hopefully tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment