Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me Monday!!

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

Well, let's see here, now that I'm getting the hang of this Not me Monday blog, I have been sort of keeping tracking in my head of the things that most certainly could not have gone on in our home...let me share!
I most certainly am not guilty of sending my daughter to her room, then forgetting she was in there, only to hear "Mom, can I come out now?" This truly is the first time this has happened, maybe..hehe.. I would never have let my 12 year old son pack his own suitcase for a week at bible camp and not even make sure he had enough clean underwear..not me! I would never in a million years let my kids use our pool as a great big bath tub minus the soap..I mean chlorine kills the dirt better than soap..right? I also did not, while trying to give one of our kids a peace of mind my mind, trip over my words, call them everyone else's name but theirs and then completely lose my train of thought and whatever I was going to say went out the window and ended up laughing.. that NEVER happens in my house! I swear! I wouldn't think of telling my son just to pee in his swimmer pull up at the beach so that I wouldn't have to make the mile hike to the yucky bathrooms...nope, not me!
Well although I don't have too much for "Not me Monday!" I'm sure there will be more things next week that didn't happen in our house full of children! Till next Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment