Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Isaiah!!

Yesterday we went to Roger's Memorial to visit Isaiah. We came home w/ him! We originally were pushing for long term care. However, the long care facility affialited w/ Roger's doesn't take kids as young as Isaiah. Anything beyond that, I have no idea. There also is the issue that Isaiah DOES NOT act out at the hospital, he's not there long enough for it all to come out. It's sort of a sore spot, because they know he has these issues but he does exactly what he should do when he's inpatient. So the plan is to get in home thearpy started. He's on new meds, AGAIN! I am happy he's home for his birthday. I just feel like I'm on pins and needles, waiting for him to have an episode. I literally have to let God be in control...
Yesterday we picked up a dryer from my friend I grew up with, Phil. Our's went out and we just don't have the time to mess with it... so he had one in his garage and was kind enough to give it to us. So thank God now I can get caught up on my laundry. As much as I don't like doing laundry, I figured out real fast that when you CAN'T do laundry, you appreciate working applicance even if you don't enjoy doing the chore, LOL.. Darnell fixed the sink yesterday! He was my fix it man! And he hooked up the new dryer! He's the man. Well, I suppose I should get myself moving, no Starubcks, no croissants and I am exhausted, lol..THe last week and a half have been completely draining. Had a fun vacation in the Dells, but I still feel like I'm in the twilight zone or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment