Monday, August 24, 2009

Not My chid Monday!!!

Did you almost die of embarrassment when your child pulled their own pants down at the library? Want to scream bloody murder when your toddler took a pair of scissors to the dog's fur? Feel like a terrible mother when your kid said a four-letter-word at a back to school event? Well don't! Mothers aren't perfect and neither are children. Let's 'fess up today because it's Not my child! Monday!


I absolutely did not allow my children to basically eat leftover birthday cake all day on Saturday, simply because the sooner the eat, the sooner they will quit asking me if they can have it. They didn't even get a sugar high! I would never dream of allowing my 9yr old daughter go to the arcade at the Wilderness in WI Dells dresssed like a homeless person. Nope, not my child!! I look at it as freedom to express herself!!

And just a bit of "Not me Monday".... I definately DO NOT wish the kids were already in school so I would not have to listen to these kids argue, complain, whine and make me want to jump off a bridge...

2 comments:

  1. Good approach on the cake !!! Happy NMM !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with leftover birthday cake is there? LOL Great blog..PRECIOUS header pic!

    ReplyDelete