Monday, January 18, 2010

Carrot cake

My awesome sister in law took the kids overnight, well 3 out of 4, Jeremiah slept at Blair's. So It's been quiet in our house since 7pm last night...sooo weird~ Darnell's off today, It's Martin Luther King Jr day and it's a time warner holiday..I am made him a carrot cake from scratch. Last year when I made it I goofed and put 4 cups of oil in it...LOL.. I'll never ever live that down. EVER. haha..In my own defense, Isaiah was in the hospital and I was super stressed out! Got it right this year though! I love baking from scratch. It makes me feel like a real mom and housewife. Yes that sounds dumb, but I sometimes wish I had the energy and ways of keeping a home like women did years ago. Well I guess I don't have much else to say today!

No comments:

Post a Comment