Friday, January 1, 2010

Hello 2010!!!

I really can't believe it's already 2010! We had a great New Years Eve! We went to Jake & Emily's ( well Emily's parents house) for a huge party. It was fun! We could have brought the kids, but it was nice to have a night out. Most of the people there were from Emily's parents church, so we didn't know that many people, but we still had a blast!!! With this new year, I really need to focus on enjoying where I'm at. Not missing what used to be or wondering what is to come. I don't have control over any of it anyways, I just want to enjoy my life as it is. So many circumstance in my life have left me w/ no control.. Isaiah's issues are unpredictable..It's hard to plan and I really need to let God have complete control. Much easier said than done. I am choosing to let God lead me. Being a basket case is getting OLD!!! Seriously. enough already. I'm the ONLY one who can change my frame of my mind, who can chose to take the circumstances I have and let God lead me. I don't have to have all the answers. My kids are awesome. Truly, I am in awe of what wonderful people they are becoming. They are fun, smart, and sooo easy going kids. Darnell and I are truly blessed. To be 32 and have a teenager does make me feel SOO weird, LOL...but I am going to embrace it and enjoy each child at the age they are at! Well I am off to take a nap.. I think I have caught the cold Haley has had..oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment