Wednesday, January 20, 2010

crabby mood


I'm in a crabby mood tonight. I feel like I just want to lock myself in my room and not come out, for a LONG while. It has been one of those " I suck as a mom" nights and it's only 7:19 pm...This morning I went to Nikki's and spent some time w/ her and the girls. It's so fun to cuddle babies!!! Darnell is speaking at Eric's church tonight..I wish he could do that for a living. He would be awesome!!!

I am in a funk. I really need to get out of it. How do you pull yourself out? I sound like a broken record on this subject. But it's my blog. It's my outlet. Every day I want it to be better than the last, but it never is. I don't do all the things I want to do, all the things that will give me a feeling of satisfaction w/ myself to some degree. I know what I should be doing, and yet here I sit. On the computuer. I have been seriously considering taking a few days "off" of using the computer AND the TV. I know I would get a lot done. Although thinking about doing it and actually doing it are quite different, obviously. Darnell always is on the go..he has never ending energy. I feel like I don't carry my share of the weight...Well..I am going to quit whining.