Thursday, January 7, 2010

Feeling Good!

Well, yesterday I had the mother of all migraines. My aunt brought me some meds that make it bettter, lol.. Thank God. When I woke up this morning I felt it start again, so I took another dose of the meds and took a nap, woke up and all was good. It's snowing like crazy. We kept the kids home b/c we thought it was going to be really bad, it wasn't as bad as they predicted though. Darnell took the kids sledding. He made meatball bombers for dinner and I made homemade chocolate chip cookies. I am in a really good mood tonight. Even though, honestly, we barely have a penny in the bank, I am happy. Of course I would like to have $$, but I have found thru the years that this is part of raising a family. There's probably a small population of people, at least that I know of, that have 'IT' all together. This is what life is about, the ups and downs and how we deal with them. God always provides. ALWAYS!!! So I know we'll have food and gas and all that...I'm happy also because I am sooo thankful for my husband. Darnell is amazing. After all these years he still loves me. And I love him. I was looking at our kids and just can't get over how breathtaking they are. God is soo good to us. I am going to go enjoy the rest of my night in my cozy warm home!!

1 comment:

  1. I need that medication!! My migraines have been much worse and more frequent lately....I'm waiting for the "headache clinic" to call back....urgh!
    Melissa G

    ReplyDelete