Saturday, January 23, 2010

WOW

I just watched " The Pregnancy Pact" on LIfetime.. it's about 18 girls who make a pact to purposely get pregnant. The main girl comes from a home w/ values and morals, and who was taught to wait till marriage. She didn't and got prego. It's such an interesting subject to me. I mean, I was 18 when I got pregnant. I will never ever forget the feeling of being so scared I could barely get out of bed...Thnk God he used that pregnancy and blesed us w/ an awesome son!!!!!!!! Now, all these years later I can't imagine my life w/o my son! I look to the future and do worry about my kids, peer pressure and I don't want them to fall into the same habits so many kids do. I want them to experience college, life, being on their own, then have a family. Of course I can't make their choices for them, I just pray that they will make good choices. I have to trust that the will, and that God will keep them safe, and they will follow his lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment